el seven nite
1. Shot In The Dark 3:10
2. Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (guest vocals Big Rude
3. Early In The Morning (guest vocals Tyler Stewart) 4:04
4. In The Dark (guest vocals Lee Aaron) 3:44
5. Day Dream (guest vocals Carl Stryg) 2:52
6. How Long,How Long Blues (guest vocals Molly Johnson) 5:53
7. Fine And Mellow (guest vocals Chantal Asto) 5:44
8. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (guest vocals The Bitch Diva) 7:00
9. Empty Bed Blues (guest vocals Kim Doolittle) 4:56
10.I Gave My Love A Cherry (guest vocals Rebecca Jenkins) 4:31
11.When I Get Low I Get High (guest vocals Julian Finke) 3:10
12.House Of The Rising Sun (guest vocals Mitchell Krol) 4:08
13.Sitting On Top Of The World (guest vocals Scott B.) 4:11
14.My Foolish Heart (guest vocals David Sereda) 5:32
15.If You Have To Lie (guest vocals The Katherine) 3:19
16.In My Time Of Dying (vocals Gordie Johnson) 5:45
Before earning the reputation as one of the loudest rock bands on the scene, this live recording provides a glimpse of Big Sugar on the Queen Street music scene in Toronto, Canada in the early 90s. An extended monthly residency at the Rivoli Club where Big Sugar hosted an array of guest vocalists from all genres- jazz to punk rock- turned into a must see event. The edge of your seat musical performances and palpable live energy show Big Sugar at their swinging best.
Recorded live at "The Rivoli" in Toronto, February 1, 2 and 3 1993.
Mixed by Gordie Johnson & Ken Whiteley at Casa Wroxton.
Producer Ken Whiteley
Guitar, Vocals, Arranged By – Gordie Johnson
Bass – Steve Lucas
Drums – Al Cross
Accordion, Mandolin, Piano, Organ – Ken Whiteley
Featuring – Big Sugar
Graphics – David Andoff
Photography By – Graham Kennedy
Presenter – The Katherine
Rhythm Guitar – Patrick Ballantyne
Saxophone, Flute – Jim Bish
Technician [Live Sound] – D'Errol Flynn*
℗&© 1993 Hypnotic Records.
Manufactured and distributed by PolyGram Group Canada Inc.
Released February 27, 1995.